Rekluse clutches have made their way into being one of the top aftermarket add ons to dirt bikes, especially for Enduro Racers. We all know that in single track racing you need to be able to get the traction to the ground in the blink of an eye. That is exactly what Rekluse does with their clutches, getting the power of you engine to the transmission to then get your rear tire hooking up and in the right direction.
Rekluse CoreManual TorqDrive Clutches
Taking the world of elite racing by storm, Core Manual TorqDrive delivers unprecedented performance and durability.
The best manual clutch available, period. Core Manual TorqDrive delivers unprecedented performance, tuning and durability. TorqDrive provides more disks in less space, allowing us to add up to 4 additional frictions disks over stock. More frictions = more torque capacity thus unlocking the full power of your engine without the need to add stiffer pressure plate springs. Proven in racing at the highest levels, it’s not just good, it’s rEvolutionary.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Improves power delivery and drive
– Virtually eliminates clutch fade
– Provides more consistent clutch lever feel and behavior
– Can be setup to maintain a stock, or lighter than stock, lever pull depending on engine tuning
– Rekluse sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
– Note: basket sleeves not applicable to KTM/Husqvarna models