Greensboro, GA (February 17th, 2013) - Round one of the 2013 National Enduro Series kicked off on Sunday where Rekluse riders swept the podium. Charlie Mullins won the event aboard his KTM 350 XC-F, stating "It was good to get the first win of the year. I've been looking forward to this race all winter and I'm pleased with how everything went."
Patrick Koether of Rekluse states, "Our company started in offroad racing and to see the top 5 riders all equipped with Rekluse reminds me of the many years of testing, developing, and proving to the toughest riders in National Enduro competition that our products are up to their high standards. This is a win for everyone!"
Top 5 Results
1. Charlie Mullins; Factory FMF/KTM Offroad Team - Rekluse
2. Nick Fahringer; Airgroup Radiant Racing- Rekluse
3. Russell Bobbitt; Factory Husaberg- Rekluse
4. Brad Bakken; Obermeyer Yamaha- Rekluse
5. Mike Lafferty; Factory Husaberg - Rekluse